Thursday, May 15, 2014

He's Official!

Yesterday morning, I took Evan for his kindergarten physical. He passed with flying colors, and I dropped his paperwork off today. He is officially completely registered for kindergarten now, and he can hardly wait.

After his appointment, he and I went out to Starbucks for a second breakfast, and we chatted about school and summer. He really is the most easy going little guy, and I hope he holds on to that next year. He's so full of personality and orneriness, and I want him to hold on to that.

Suddenly, he's seeming less and less little to me. He's asking trickier questions, and he is able to do so much more. Last night, he greeted me at the door with a K'nex helicopter that he had completely designed and built on his own--complete with working blades. I just don't seem to have the words to describe how he's growing right now. I'm still taking it all in. I do know he's one cool little kid, and I can't wait to see where his journey will lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment