Friday, February 17, 2017

Giddy...

So...Brad is taking me a on surprise date tonight, and the suspense is killing me.

Bless his heart, he wanted the date itself to be a surprise. He contacted our sitter and was working the whole thing out, but his car betrayed him. He finally let go of the Saturn and has a lovely new-to-us Ford Focus. As if the power locks and windows were not enough of an upgrade (seriously...the Saturn was a 2001 with manual everything), he has a fancy back-up camera and screen that connects to his phone. We were headed to the dealership to sign the last paperwork, and his car read the incoming text from our sitter saying she was free tonight. Poor guy.

But...I have no idea where we are going! I can't wait to find out, though, and have a little quality time with my favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment