Thursday, April 6, 2017

Proud Wife

I truly don't know how I got so lucky as to find this man when I was 17:
I took this picture at the aquarium last weekend. He was digging between our two kiddos, passing out shark teeth to strangers who weren't having much luck or adult support. He made so many littles smile. I will forever love how he just does those little things without a second thought.

And...he launched his own business this week. He's officially consulting, and I couldn't be more proud. The work he has done over the past several years has earned him quite the reputation, and I've been so proud to see so many people step forward and ask for his time.

I know these next few months are going to be quite the ride as Column Eight takes off, but I wouldn't want to be on any other ride with anyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment