Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Happy Birthday, Issa!

Somebody turns 11 today!!! She begged us to start the celebrations this morning, and we were too happy to oblige she woke up to gifts on the table:
 And balloons in her door:
 Evan might win this round of gift giving:
 We were so impressed by his thoughtfulness. He wanted to get her a headband from Headbands for Hope for her, and he chose it completely on his own. I think her face says it all.

From us, Issa desperately wanted a microscope:

 I don't know who was most excited:
 Brad has been plotting with her science teacher to get something similar to what they use as school. He also chose a slide mounting kit and a couple sets of prepared slides so she could look at things right away:
 I think we will be looking at all manner of crazy things in the coming days.

This girl:
Well...I think she is just about the coolest 11 year old ever! I love the person she is becoming. She's kind, thoughtful, and genuinely funny. I sure do love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment