Friday, November 27, 2020

Day 236: Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving yesterday. I love spending the morning cooking and setting the table. We were ready and waiting when Brad and I wanted to take a selfie. The kids decided to photo bomb, and I am so thrilled at the result:
'
My turkey came out beautifully:
And I was able to use my new-to-me china for the first time:
Issa and I made that centerpiece last week.

Mom and Shannon, our little quarantine team, joined us:

And in family tradition, Issa got her first taste of holiday wine since she is in high school:
We have so very much to be thankful for, and I loved our day celebrating just that. There were board games and Hallmark movies and plenty of time to just be. I can't think of a better way to spend the day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment