Monday, November 8, 2021

Busy Weekend

We had another busy weekend! Friday, Issa had dance and the boy had dojo; I had time to work on some work reports that aren't difficult but just take a lot of time!

Saturday, Brad and I did Tai Chi in the morning. Issa had a ton of dance, and the boys spent some time at the dojo before they camped out to get ready for black belt testing next weekend! Saturday night, Mom and I went to see Straight No Chaser, which was a great show!
Yesterday, I did some pottery in the morning before we went to one of our favorite bookstores where one of my adjuncts was doing a book signing! And then we ended the weekend with our first holiday Starbucks run:
Issa gave me a hard time for taking the picture, but it was a great way to end the weekend even if we did have to wait forever in the drive-thru!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment