Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Books 29 and 30

I have decided Sarah J. Maas is trying to take me out. I loved her Court of Thorns and Roses series, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next two books to see what happens to those characters. In the meantime, I started her other series, The Throne of Glass series. Book 29 was actually the prequel to that series, and it left me unwell:
It's actually five novellas, and the last one absolutely tore my heart out. I don't want to leave any spoilers, but it was such a well-written story, and I'm already in love with the main character.


Book 30 was the next book club book:


 This is our Halloween read, and I don't usually love monster books. However, I truly didn't want to put this one down. It drew upon a lot of mythologies, and it really has you wondering what exactly is the invasive species. I can't wait to talk about it with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment