Monday, November 12, 2018

HAMILTON!!!

Saturday night, I put a major check on the bucket list: we went to see HAMILTON!!! It's actually the reason Brad and I got season tickets last year, and he graciously gave Issa his ticket since she is a bigger fan:
 And then the couple sitting next to Mom switched with us so we could all sit together:
It was perfect. Issa and I have the entire soundtrack memorized, and the show did not disappoint for one moment. I have never seen such tight choreography, and the entire production was flawless.

The best part was sharing it with these two, though. Mom actually got teary when we managed to switch our seats, and Issa just kept reaching over to grab my hand throughout the show. The wonder on her face and the thrill in her eyes will be a prized memory forever. Truly a night for the storybooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment