Monday, November 25, 2019

A Heart Full of Gratitude

It seems appropriate that I would start Thanksgiving week with such a full heart. This weekend was a blur, but it was the best kind of blur.

Saturday, I spend the day cooking for Issa's friendsgiving at the studio and our own Thanksgiving yesterday. I wiped up the last of the flour just in time to get cleaned up to go chaperone our semi-formal with my forever date:
We really do make a night of it, and I love seeing our students all dressed up.

We came home Sunday morning and I started cooking until it was time to leave for the ballet. Those pictures are being held hostage on Issa's phone. We came home just in time for me to finish cooking our Thanksgiving!

This is a short week and then we head to Chicago! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment