Monday, October 12, 2020

Days 196-197: Cozy Crafting

We had big outdoor plans this weekend, but the remnants of Hurricane Delta washed those out. Instead, we had a cozy weekend snuggling and crafting.

First, though, this picture cracks me up:
Inks looks like she is judging Buddy for just being Buddy.

I got to go to pottery again this weekend! I glazed two bowls that will be food and water dishes for the cats downstairs, and I attached a handle to my gravy boat:

The bowls should fire a brick red for fall, and I'll glaze the gravy boat next time I go!

The kids made all of our trick-or-treat bags for the neighborhood trick-or-treat parade. We are all doing grab and go bags laying on tables, and kids will stay on the road/sidewalk instead of going up to doors where it can get crowded. We are really trying to find a way to make it happen while staying safe!

And Issa and I are dangerously close to finishing her rug! We would be closer but someone needed attention:
Both dogs think the rug is the absolute best place to be:
We have high hopes of actually going outside next weekend, but this one was pretty cozy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment