Monday, October 18, 2021

Pumpkins with Goats!

My new favorite Halloween tradition is carving pumpkins with goats. We were supposed to go Saturday afternoon, but the forecast wasn't looking great. I called Saturday morning and moved the tickets to yesterday evening, which was great because it poured during our original spot!

I thought last year was perfect, but pumpkins with goats at 5 is a different kid of wonderful. The chickens were starting to roost in the trees:
The cows were ready for dinner snacks:
And the light was perfect! The pumpkins were particularly huge this year:

And the goats were ready for us! This little guy wanted to ride in our cart:
Nana was the first to feed the goats right from her scoop:
And the baby was very thrilled to be fed by Issa:
These two became "our goats." They stayed on our table the whole time, although other goats came to visit. Once they were full, they were happy to just stay and snuggle:
I made this cute guy:
Issa went for ironic: tiny face on a huge pumpkin:
Evan went for geometric:
Nana stayed traditional:
And Dad made a skull in a heart tattoo. You can't see it, but it even has the arrows on each side:
I thought we could just take this guy home since he's in our cart, but I was vetoed:
And look at those sleeping babies:
We had so much fun, and I am already looking forward to next year!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment