Monday, December 13, 2021

A Festive Weekend

We had a lovely weekend! Friday night Issa had dance, so we ended up having a late dinner followed by Buddy fun. We listened to Christmas music, and when the kids went to bed Brad and I stayed up way too late working. But...my grading was finished and I could enjoy the weekend!

Saturday, the boys had the dojo, and we girls worked on Christmas gifts before I went to DPAC with Mom and Shannon. We say Ain't Too Proud, which is the story of The Temptations and absolutely incredible.

Yesterday, we did out annual Christmas cookie baking for the neighbors. Evan gave up on using a straw, so it looked like he was literally drinking from a Christmas light:
Issa did all of the mixing. I just helped roll and box:
We made more deliveries than ever, and it was lovely to have big kids who did all the delivering while I cleaned up the kitchen.

This year is a different kind of Christmas magic, but I am soaking up every minute of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment