Wednesday, January 19, 2022

I'm Losing My Mind

 This week has been a week.

After a great weekend in NYC, we are trying to settle back in to some kind of a routine, which is providing impossible.

Issa was not supposed to have school this week because she didn't have to take any more exams, but Evan has been doing remote learning due to ice around here. I'm working from home just to ensure I haven't picked anything up, and campus has been on weird schedules because of the weather any way. And...we are supposed to get a lot of snow starting tomorrow. Ugh.

I ran to the grocery this morning because I usually go on Fridays and we would need provisions. It was insane.

And we are having two tree removed from our backyard today, which is making the dogs insane.

Send help for my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment