Monday, April 11, 2022

A Weekend of the Arts

I'm so tired, but we had a fabulous weekend. I had to work Saturday morning, but the rest of the weekend was pure fun!

Saturday night, Issa and I went to the Bon Jovi concert:
It was so good! It was a concert purely about the music. One stage, spotlights on the musicians, cameras that caught every instrument's moment to shine on the big screen. We sang so loudly and loved the people watching. It was absolutely a core memory.

Yesterday I made it to the pottery studio and trimmed my yarn bowl:

It's big enough to hold a large ball of yarn--no more chasing a run away ball! It's the first time I've got into something I've thrown, and I'm so thrilled it actually worked!

Most of yesterday was spent at the dance studio, though. They are featured artists in the Hand Made Parade, and I helped all 19 dancers make butterfly marionettes. It was a lot, and I couldn't have done it without Issa. She helped with both sessions. In the afternoon, the high school team made our banner, too:
I love these four, and I can't wait to see everything come together on parade day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment