Friday, March 10, 2023

Not An Adventure Kitty

We use our garage as Brad's office and family dojo/yoga/meditation space. Inks goes out to do yoga with me every morning, and yesterday Jet and Tora decided they wanted to go out with Brad in the afternoon.

They are not fans, and they both refused to come out from under the steps. Brad finally could get ahold of Tora, but Jet wasn't reachable.

After a few hours, we decided to try again, but she wasn't under the stairs. Buddy found her behind some bins, and she was hunkered down and terrified. I finally got my hands on her:
That's how I ate dinner. With a Jet on my chest. She had to be touching me at all times last night, and she has to be within sight of a human today. Bless her heart. She is not an adventure kitty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment