Thursday, March 16, 2023

So Many Celebrations

I woke up Tuesday morning and realized I had completely forgotten to plan Pi Day. I opted to just hope everyone else had also forgotten.

No dice. Evan texted at lunch to let me know they had done a bunch of Pi Day stuff in math and to see if we were doing Pie at home. Of course...because I started that tradition years ago.

I was working from home since it's spring break, and I had a one hour break in between meetings. Just enough time to throw together a pie. I wish I had video of me flying around the kitchen trying to figure out what I had ingredients for. Tada: 
Toll House Pie! It was delicious and Pi Day was saved.

Sometimes I exhaust myself trying to keep up with all of these bizarre traditions I started, but then I get the text asking and I know they remember...and they will remember...and it's all worth it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment