Monday, July 24, 2023

Fun Family Weekend

We had a very fun family weekend! Saturday morning, we woke up and decided to drive to the Greensboro Science Center, and this is the only picture I took:
The boys accidentally twinned! We love the science center because you can get so close to the animals, and this trip the red panda and the serval were the favorites. It was a very rare day in NC July where the high was only 80 and the humidity was very low. We spent the whole day outside!

We came home and Brad finally got to use all of his Father's Day smoking gifts:

Unfortunately, we had evict a field mouse couple from the grill and sterilize the whole thing before we could start cooking, but we were still eating delish smoked poultry by 7!

The kids also helped me arrange the vines on my plant wall:

My plants have been growing like crazy, and I found cute snail hooks to train the vines. It's just quirky enough to make me deliriously happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment