Tuesday, February 27, 2024

On the Road

I'm traveling for work this week. I'm in the foothills of New York doing an accreditation visit. The visit doesn't start until late this afternoon, but it's hard to get here from home, so I spent yesterday traveling. Detroit Airport has gotten fancy:
'
I thoroughly enjoyed watching the fountain dance while a baby grand played by my gate.

I also finished book 5:

I had to take a break from Poldark for the next neighborhood book club read. This one took some really interesting twists I did not see coming, and I enjoyed it much more than I thought I was going to in chapter one. Our book club reads a lot of sci-fi, and this is another one. I'm also noticing the genre tends to just end, which I don't love. I could have used one more chapter. That said, I'm glad I read it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment