Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Day 316: Spring Has Sprung

This weekend, I packed up the snowman and holly dishes. We are very ready for spring around here, and once winter was safely packed away the kids helped me get out all of the Easter bunnies:
We have all new places to decorate this Easter, which was really fun:
I really love our mantle:
I purchased that bunting from a nine-year old entrepreneur who is the daughter of my cooperating teacher's daughter and one of the students I student taught. It makes me so happy.

And Issa is very proud of this arrangement:

Please notice the bunny driving the car Evan built.


Evan is most proud of this:

I'm still deciding if it's cute or creapy.

The sun is finally out, and the temperatures are rising. It really does feel like spring now, and I'm ready!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment