Wednesday, September 29, 2021

On Cars and Such

 I rode in a Tesla to get to work today.

We are having a saga at our house. Last Thursday evening, Brad had an epic flat. As it turns out, the rim cracked in the whole process. Not a big deal. We dropped it off at the mechanic in town. With Covid and techs being out and parts taking longer, we are supposed to get it this afternoon. We can function pretty well with one car and just a little juggling.

This morning, Brad and I were dropping Issa off, and then the plan was for him to take me to work so he could have the car for all the things today. However, as we were pulling out of the parking lot it started making a terrible noise. We are thinking wheel bearing. It shouldn't be on the highway.

So...I Ubered to work, and I will Uber home. The plan is to drop off the Subaru when we pick up the Ford. We are lucky that we have options and make it work, but it is a saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment