Tuesday, September 7, 2021

We had the most lovely, quiet weekend. I did some yardwork and Brad did a little garage cleaning, but other than that it was just rest and family time. We toyed with the idea of a beach or zoo run, but we decided we were all tired and a little rest was exactly what we needed!

The only big thing we did was decorate for Halloween. I am usually a stickler for waiting for October 1, but it's Issa's favorite holiday. I did put my foot down about waiting on the outside things, but I am loving the fall mantle:

Tora is also loving snuggling Squish:
If the last 18 months have taught us anything, it's that we double down on the little things that bring us joy. Watching Halloween movies all snuggled up on the couch brought us great joy, and now we have an extra month to enjoy it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment