Monday, August 21, 2023

So Many Adventures

It was a very big weekend around here!

Issa officially received her first teacher shirt:
The principal where she volunteers gave her one of the EC Team shirts since she works so closely with them. She was absolutely giddy, and I'm so happy to has found a profession that she loves!

Friday night the kids and I went to see Kai play:

We lost 49-0, but he had some great plays! We just need our offensive line to hold and the coach to let us punt. This week is the first home game, and I can't wait!

Tyler also came to town this weekend, but I didn't get a single picture! He drove down Mom's new car, and we spent the whole day Saturday eating and catching up. I will always love watching my kids hang out with him. Listening to Tyler and Evan talk wrestling was wild considering I remember Tyler being the jungle gym for Evan when he was a toddler.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment