Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Day 113: So Grateful

I'm so grateful that our children genuinely like each other.

Brad and I are both swamped this week. Work is nuts, and every time I think I might be able to come up for air something new pops. (Thanks, ICE, for the visa cancellations yesterday.) It's just nuts.

I looked up yesterday and realized I had absolutely no idea where the kids were or what they were doing. When I went to investigate, they had built a fort in Evan's room and were eating fruit and playing board games--very happily I might add.

When we are hunkered down and socially distancing, I'm so very grateful that they have each other. They genuinely enjoy each other's company, and they are content to play and do their own thing. Now let's just hope it lasts the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment