Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Day 128: And A New Office, Too

In the midst of our home renovation, my lovely people came to campus with me last Friday to move my office. Campus is closed on Friday afternoons, so it's the perfect time to move. It turned into more of a project than we thought, though, because I liked my old desk better so the boys swapped them. 

But I do like this view better:
 And Issa arranged all of my books and pretty things:
 And my bulletin board:
 Brad moved all of my electronics and got them set up:
 And Evan moved my whiteboard and was the best cart driver there is:
 And now my office is ready to great people:
It still feels very surreal to be in the department head's office, but it does feel like me now. We just wait and see what this fall will hold...

No comments:

Post a Comment