Monday, August 2, 2021

Getting Ready

We had a really lovely weekend. Friday night, we all went out for a family dinner at Gatewood. I don't remember what we talked about, but I do know we laughed a lot.

Saturday, Issa went with her team to an all day dance workshop in Greensboro. I dropped her off at 7:30 at her teacher's house, and they all road together. Stephanie was kind enough to text pictures all day:
Issa is so incredibly strong, and she had a fabulous day. It was really odd to have her in another city, though!

Yesterday, Nana came home! We were so excited to get her from the airport and catch up over dinner!

And this morning, we are starting the going back to school process. This week, the kids are getting up at 8. We will slowly back that up over the next couple of weeks.

I'm getting back in the habit of spending time in the yard every morning, and this morning I actually ate my breakfast on the front porch:


 It is actually cool here this morning, which is lovely after a beastly hot week last week. We will enjoy it while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment