Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Squeezing in Some Family Time

I'm back in the office full-time this week. It does feel odd to be back on campus bright and early every day, and the kids are not so sure they are loving this idea. I think it will be easier once they are in school, but these two weeks are awkward every summer--more so this year when I haven't come in every day since March 2020.

We knew this was going to be an adjustment, so we scheduled some extra family time over the next few weeks, starting with a bowling trip last Saturday:
We had way too much fun:
Even if we are not the best bowlers:
The "O" key was broken, so I became Mum, and then Brad decided to be Starlord:

He also crushed us.

Evan remains the football throwing king:
Issa and Dad are an even match with a basketball:
And I had a ball watching them.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment