Monday, August 16, 2021

The Best of Plans...

We had a very relaxing weekend--although not how we planned. Friday, the kids were with Mom and Brad and I had a lovely night in. Saturday, the boys spent most of the day at the dojo and we girls went thrifting with Aly. I was only looking for a flannel, but then I met Squirrely Dan and knew he needed to live with us:
He just cracks me up with his little acorn bowl. Issa found a suitcase and a top, so it was a good day all around.

We had big plans to go to the beach on Sunday, but we cancelled Saturday afternoon because of the forecast, which was very good because I was up most of the night with food poisoning. Super fun. But...it passed and I got lots of good snuggles Sunday to recover:
We are hoping for a quiet-ish week for the kids before they start school next week. I start teaching today, so here we go!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment