Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Settling In!

Little Jet is settling in nicely! We were thrilled when she ate her entire bowl of food last night:
She is also getting used to all of us and is quite a snuggler:
Bizarrely, the first animal she is bonding with is Neela:
Right after this picture, she actually licked Neela's nose!

We gated the dogs upstairs last night, and I slept down on the couch to be closer to her. She is definitely reverse cycling so we were up playing last night. She is all kitten, so I got lots of pounces before she would just crash out and nap for a while. When I woke up, we also discovered our first Jet casuality:

 She is fine but my phone charger is definitely not.

We are so, so glad she has joined our family, and I'm sure we will have many more Jet adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment