Monday, May 2, 2022

A Very Dance Weekend

Saturday, Issa and I ran to Cary to get her some new dance shoes! Please notice the difference between her old ballet slippers and her new ones:
Holes are not great for dancing!

Her old pointe shoes were also dead, so we got a new pair:

This is her third pair and her third type! I can't wait to see her up in them.

Saturday afternoon, the studio participated in the town's Handmade Parade! My view on the way there:

We had made the butterflies a few weeks ago, and we were so excited to actually use them:
The studio was asked to wear the Art Council's frogs. Brad and Evan originally volunteered, but frog was too small for Brad:
I was a very fun frog, and my knees have almost recovered from dancing the whole route. We were right behind a really cool drumming group, so we had great music to dance to for the parade.

Brad is already plotting a giant butterfly puppet for next year! It should be fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment