Friday, May 13, 2022

Tell Me You're the Senior Class Advisor Without Telling Me You're the Senior Class Advisor

This has been a week, and it will be a weekend! In addition to the usual department of education graduation celebrations, I'm the senior class advisor this year. Two nights this week, I was the last car in the parking lot.
Today is the big day of celebration! We have our student teacher celebration, then baccalaureate, then Class Day. This morning, I dropped off two bags of ivy from our yard for the daisy chain for Class Day, and then I picked up the Crook:
It was quite the statement walking across campus with this thing. I also have 30 wrapped candles in my car for the class leadership.

Tomorrow we have two graduation ceremonies and our graduate hooding ceremony. Tomorrow evening, I collapse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment