Thursday, June 15, 2023

Settling Into Summer

We are all fully settling into summer. For us, that often means projects and more time for hobbies. Issa has reorganized her room and all of our pantries this week. Evan gutted his room, which is thrilling on so many levels, and I'm tackling the back yard:
I was that dirty. I have big dreams for the space, but there is a lot of clean-out that has to happen first!

I also finished book 16 this week:

This is an interesting perspective on the relationships among our nation's founders. It clarifies a lot of the mythology around those early years, providing interesting context. Kai is going to read it next, and I'm very excited to have someone to talk about it with! 

Last night we also had our first board game night of the summer:

Tora was very helpful. We got the expansion for Happy Little Dinosaurs, and the new cards were very fun to try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment