Friday, September 8, 2023

A Slight Miscalculation

We have been working so hard on transforming our backyard into an extension of our home. I have spent a lot of time clearing out brush, small trees, and leaves, and I made a commitment to keep what I've already done cleaned up during the week. That leaves the weekends for projects right now.

Last night was my maintenance night, which is getting trickier now that I'm teaching three nights a week. Thankfully last night's class was online, so I was in the yard by 7. Weeding is pretty minimal this week, and I only need to mow every other week right now. However, the leaves are getting real. I started by just making all the piles:
But I had a slight miscalculation about how long they would take to bad and how quickly the sun would set:
I finished the project by the glow of twinkle lights, which was not so bad at all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment