Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Grateful

 We are finally really settling into a routine and the new school year. We have the general drop-off and pick-up schedule figured out, and we are a lot less tired at the ends of the days. We are eating more solid meals, and the house is actually staying tidy. We have found a groove.

A huge part of that groove has been Brad. Since he is the only one home during the day, he has taken to throwing in laundry and cleaning the kitchen. He has jumped in for me on pick-up when I have a random meeting pop up, and he has taken to fixing me breakfast and packing my lunch. (I am good at a great many things, but taking care of myself is not always one of them.) 

Beyond everything, I'm just so, so grateful for him. He makes our crazy possible in so many ways, and I don't know how to do life without him--I'm awfully glad I don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment