Tuesday, August 23, 2022

She Did It!

One step closer to freedom:
Issa earned her driver's permit this morning! I have never seen a kid study more for anything, and she was so nervous.

We arrived for her appointment, and I was able to check her in before I had to wait in the car. I sat on the passenger side assuming the best, and within 20 minutes she was at the window asking for my signature! The test is on the computer, and you have to get 20 out of 25 questions correct. They stopped her at 20 because she had gotten them all correct!

She drove from there to the bank to open a personal savings account. Turning out of the bank took ten years off my life, but that was her only blip and it wasn't terrible! She then drove to Nana's and the high school before driving home. She also drove to the studio for the first time this afternoon! She is so proud, and we are so proud of her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment