Monday, February 20, 2023

Another Big Weekend

This was another really busy weekend!

Friday, Brad and I celebrated Valentine's Day at our favorite restaurant and hotel in Chapel Hill. Il Paleo is the best Italian food I've had outside of Tuscany, and spending the night means we get more time together and we can both enjoy the excellent wine. We went out to brunch on Saturday and generally pretended we had no responsibilities for 18 hours, which was blissful. That also made my afternoon at work a very hard turn.

Sunday, I started my day in the pottery studio. I finished my first commissioned works:

And I threw a mug for Issa:
She is very in to mushrooms these days:
Sunday afternoon, we girls went to the ballet:
 We saw four gorgeous pieces and then met the boys for burgers! 

It was a very fun weekend, but now I am sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment