Monday, April 10, 2023

Happy Easter

We had a really fun Easter weekend! We kicked it off Saturday by giving Aunt Shannon her Christmas gift from two years ago:
It takes a really long time to make a blanket.

Then it was straight on to coloring eggs. I just wanted a picture of my kiddos dying eggs. This is the hilarious series I got:










We all had tears running down our faces, but we did end up with really pretty eggs for the rest of the decorating:

Issa made a butterfly egg:
I made a flower:
Nana made a fabrige egg:
Evan made a stegosaurus but gave me this pose:

He also made an egg throne:

And Aunt Shannon made her one perfect egg:
Sunday morning we had the traditional egg hunt:
The bunny was really tricky this year!

We also did a hunt for Hershey's kisses, played Monopoly, and took a walk when it finally stopped raining for the weekend.

We laughed so hard, and I just keep being reminded that big kids really are the best!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment