Friday, January 5, 2024

Slow Reentry

This has been a gentle reentry into the real world. I'm back to work as of Wednesday, but I have not had to drive in yet. Students don't arrive back on campus on next week, so I have been able to do all of the paperwork and what not from home. It was even warm enough to do some of the work in my tree house:
I still love that space! The wifi is shockingly strong, so it's a nice way to get some fresh air and be productive at the same time.

I also finished book one of the new year:

I'm still loving the Poldark series. It is now officially past the point where the BBC show left off, so I really have no idea what is going to happen! The show did depart from the books quite a bit, so I've had plenty of surprised up until this point, too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment