Monday, February 5, 2024

She Said Yes

This is was a very fast and very fun weekend. Mom, Shannon, and I met Becca in New York to do some bridal gown shopping! We all met up Friday evening, and we had an amazing Italian dinner. I had chingale for the first time state-side, and I was very, very happy.

Saturday morning we have breakfast at the hotel before going to Kleinfeld's:
These people know what they are doing. Becca was able to share her vision with the consultant while the three of us cozied into a couch. We stayed put, and Becca got to play fashion show! I don't remember exactly how many dresses we tried on, but I do know we found the most perfect dress:

Complete with a champagne toast:
We had lunch at Eataly and did a little shopping before having a super cool dinner at Beauty and Essex. We found a few of the recipes we want to try, including the most perfect tortilla soup with a cheese dumpling and a kale and apple salad that was amazing. 

Sunday morning we had brunch before Mom and I flew back. 

We had such a fun weekend catching up and chatting about wedding plans. It was a whirlwind, and I'm so tired, but I am very, very grateful we were able to be together and find the perfect dress!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment