Monday, March 2, 2020

A Mother/Son Project

When Issa and I were working on her bathroom, Evan announced he wanted to build something with me. He and I rarely have anything just the two of us, so I jumped all over that! We had been talking about building a cat tower, so he and I went online and picked a kit. Sunday, we did the building.

Brad totally made fun of my process, but it works! We laid all of the pieces out in alphabetical order before we started:
 Evan did all of the tightening, and aside from us both about losing our minds trying to build the apartment, it went really well! Inserting rods in the corners takes a lot of patience; those holes just did not want to line up and you can't see in there at all!
 But...in about an hour we had a finished project that made Evan very happy:
 And the cats are enjoying it, too. Inks just runs up and down it:
 Frosty likes to climb to the top and pass out:
I'm so grateful for these moments when I can be with the kiddos one on one, and I think the cats are very happy with this particular project, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment