Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 11: What a day...

Yesterday, I had work calls from 9-3. It was a zoo. Brad was on and off calls, and both kids were amazing about running to bring me questions about schoolwork in between calls. By the time late afternoon rolled around, though, I was toast. I just couldn't with the cooking. So, we ordered our first family meal from Antonia's:
 It was alfredo pasta with broccoli and grilled chicken, a lovely tossed salad, and a life-changing nutella mousse. Since they knew Brad had celiac, they swapped a brulee for our bread. It was so good, and it was lovely to not have to cook.

After dinner, Neela came in with a flower petal on her nose:
How cute is that?

The boys and I started watching a new show while Issa face-timed a movie with Trevor. It was a lovely end to a crazy day! One more day of crazy until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment