Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 8: Well...That was weird.

We are really trying to not go anywhere, but yesterday Leo needed crickets, so I had to go to Petco. I went as soon as they opened and found six foot squares taped off outside the door. They were only letting one shopped in at a time, and there was no browsing. Go in. Get what you need. Get out. I told them I needed crickets and I literally just walked to the counter, picked them up, paid, and was out. I spent more time waiting in my box outside that I did inside. I appreciate the safety measures, but it was really surreal.

School went really well yesterday, though. Evan's school is doing a virtual spirit week this week. Each day they post a specific picture so they can see all their friends. Yesterday was reading day:
 In another bizarre turn of events, the governor announced schools would be closed until May 15. Issa was not sad:
She is really enjoying doing her work at her own pace when and where she wants. Yesterday, she finished her electives, math, and science for the week. At the rate she is going, she may finish her schoolwork today and have the rest of the week free. Whatever works.

No comments:

Post a Comment