Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Day 239: Grateful

Last night while Issa was at dance, Evan and I put the lights on the tree:
We are quite pleased with the results! Evan is not usually a huge tree decorating person, but he agreed to help me so I wasn't climbing all over the place. 

I really started the tree to distract myself from this:

Sunday, our drain pump died on the washer. Thankfully it was on the final rinse cycle of the last load, and Brad was able to diagnose the problem and clean up the water--all of the water---so much water. 

He tore the whole machine apart last night in the vane hope it was just a sock in a drain hose, but no such luck. The new pump should arrive Thursday, and then we should be back in business.

This morning, I am working from Mom's while I use her washer. I am so grateful for a husband that can fix things and a mom that lives so close. And twinkle lights. Everything is better with twinkle lights.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment