Thursday, December 10, 2020

Day 247: The Final Piece

I would be lying if I said all was right with the world this morning. I'm still struggling after yesterday--missing schools and teaching in person and kids even more--feeling even more certain that we need to be virtual for right now. I'm in a bit of a funk, and I'm letting myself feel all the feels for another day.

But...I am also trying to not let myself go too deep into my feelings. I went to the grocery this morning and found some fun things for next week. I've got Christmas music playing in the background, and the last piece of perfection is now in our front yard:
These little gingerbread men make me so happy:
It's such a weird season right now. So much joy but also so much fear and sadness. Both are okay, and we will be okay...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment