Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Day 251: Weirdo

Inks has a new surveillance spot:
This ridiculous cat likes to be anywhere she can see what is happening but be completely away from the dogs. They are starting to work out a tenuous truce, but more often than not she swats at them on the way past. Buddy wants nothing more than to play with her; Neela is content to just leave her alone.

She has brought so much joy to our lives. She now works out with me every morning. She loves laying under me when I'm in plank, and she finds ways to get head scratches. This morning, she was most excited that my warm up was running in circles and then touching the floor; she positioned herself to get a scratch every time I touched the floor. She even curled up in my lap while I meditated. 

I am so very grateful this little ball of fluff and attitude came into our lives. She brings me great joy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment