Wednesday, July 18, 2018

At Long Last!

While we were in the Outer Banks, we had professional family photos taken. It was our Mother's Day gift to Mom, and a student recommended the perfect photographer! He was relaxed and informal. He came to our house and our beach, which made everyone much more relaxed because we were "home." Even those of us who were not thrilled about the idea of a photo shoot admitted they had a good time at the end! And the photos. Well...I could have put all 179 he gaves us up, but here are my favorites.

If this isn't Brad and I, I don't know what is:
 And the first few group shots:



 This one of Mom and Nick makes me teary everytime I see it:

 He had way too much fun with Uncle Jeff, nicknamed GQ:
 And these pictures of my kiddos:
 They are just so them!

 This may be one of my very, very favorite shots. Totally candid walking down the beach:

 Look how relaxed Brad is!


 This didn't exactly go as planned, but it cracks me up:
 Excuse me, when did they get this big?
 One of my very favorites:
 I'm not sure how Shannon feels about this one, but I love it! Mostly because I hear her singing the Sound of Music when I see it!
 That's my dancer:
 And Mr. Cool:

 And these. Well...please pass the tissues:


 All I can see is her future wedding day in these. Daddy will be a mess. She is certainly his girl.


 Issa is just excited she is taller than Aunt Shannon:
I will be forever grateful for this photos, and I cannot wait to start swapping some photos into frames!

No comments:

Post a Comment