Monday, September 26, 2022

I Made It

Last week will go down as one of the most insane in my recent work life. We had our accreditation Monday through Wednesday and then I co-chaired a state conference Wednesday through Friday. I was leaving the house by 7am and getting home between 8 and 9--not having eaten dinner yet. I was back on campus Saturday for a recruitment event. 

It all went well, but it was a lot. I'm exhausted, and I needed yesterday. Mom, Issa and I went to the first ballet of the season:

 It was such a fun afternoon of dance, and we met the boys for dinner afterwards. We ended the evening and Mom's hanging some paintings for her, and then I came home and collapsed.

Thankfully, this is an easier week. I get to be in schools for two whole days, which always fills my tank, and I don't have any more major events for the foreseeable future!

No comments:

Post a Comment