Monday, October 17, 2022

Favorite Fall Tradition

This weekend we went back to Springhaven to carve pumpkins with goats:
I absolutely love this tradition! We all know I love goats, and I love that all of the pumpkin mess gets gobbled up by their cuteness. I think we all had a good time:
And the goats were very excited to nibble:
And snuggle:
This little guy used Brad's sleeve as a napkin, much to all of our delight:
We all had carving success:
Brad said his pumpkin spoke this design to him:
Evan did something more abstract, and we didn't get a final photo:
I kept it simple so I could snuggle more:
Nana went traditional:
Issa is spreading love this Halloween:
Once we finished carving we explored the rest of the farm, including these little babies:
They were too little to snuggle, but we got good quality time with the highland cow:
I just love the whole experience, and I can't wait to do it again next year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment