Monday, November 28, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a really, really lovely Thanksgiving! Issa and I spent a lot of Wednesday prepping, which made Thursday a dream. I love our little table filled with family dishes and linens (and a vintage set of plates I bought from a friend's antique shop):
The gluten-free pie crusts actually cooperated, too!
We finished cooking while watching the Macy's parade, and then Shannon and Mom joined for lunch:
Brad did the traditional carving with an assist from Issa. My turkey got finished nearly an hour early, but it was probably the best I've made:
We also have Mom her annual Nespresso Advent calendar:
She was delighted:
We spent the afternoon playing board games, watching Christmas movies, and just being. It was truly lovely. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment