Tuesday, December 13, 2022

He Just Goes

 We had our student teacher celebration last night, which meant I was on campus late. Just as I was packing up, Mom called. As soon as I heard her voice I knew something was wrong. Someone had backed into her car at the gas station. There was damage, and she was shook. I heard her trying to talk to the other driver, and it wasn't going well.

I called Brad, told him what happened and where she was, and before I could ask I heard, "I'm on my way." 

He went and stayed with her while the officer took the report. He checked the car to be sure it was just body damage--it was. He followed her home. 

I will be forever grateful that his first instinct is always to show up. Whenever anyone calls, he just goes. He's fiercely protective, and I'm so glad he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment