Monday, December 5, 2022

What A Weekend

We had a really crazy weekend, and I did a really horrible job of taking pictures! 

Friday afternoon started with Evan's first wrestling meet! He had a scrimmage Wednesday, but he got a forfeit. Friday, we actually go to wrestle twice:
We are so proud of him for starting a new sport, and he's starting in his weight class! He lost both of his match ups, but he wrestled really hard and was happy with how he did. He has some things he wants to work on this week, which is great. I'm still learning how to be a wrestling mom; I don't love watching him get pinned, so I'm going to need him to do more pinning this week.

Issa and left before the meet was over to get ready for her dress rehearsal:
Rehearsal went really well, and I love watching her do her thing!

Saturday, we went to the Magic of Lights. It's a drive through Christmas light display, and we had a blast. We loved the toy zone:
And we were really impressed by the 12 Days of Christmas. I did take pictures of all 12 days, but these were my favorites:


Sunday Issa danced in the Christmas parade, but I forgot to take a single picture! Her friend stood with us and took some, so I just need to snag those!

It was a really busy weekend, but it was also a lot of fun! I guess that pretty much describes December.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment